Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist (Remote)Corsica Technologies, LLC Remote • Full-time 10 days ago
Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist (Remote)
Corsica Technologies is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers, helping organizations leverage technology as a competitive business advantage. Our integrated services protect companies and enable them to succeed. As our mission states, we are a key catalyst in protecting organizations, empowering their employees, and enabling their technology to gain a competitive business advantage so they can thrive.
Our team is focused on hiring the right people, in the right jobs, to help us continue to grow and move forward in creating a new level of service in the IT industry. Do you have what it takes to join the team? With decades of combined experience in our space, our leadership team thrives on helping their clients solve their most complex IT challenges.
Sr. Copywriter and Content Strategist
This is your opportunity to serve in the lead copywriting role, developing and driving the marketing communications copywriting process and standards and content strategy for all content for a rapidly growing cybersecurity and IT services company.
The role is fully remote, with someone ideally located in the Eastern or Central time zone. We are, however, looking for someone full-time with corporate (preferred) or agency experience, not those seeking freelance work or maintaining other clients.
We’re searching for a Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist who will be responsible for the content strategy and writing of sales and marketing materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives including: corporate brand, product messaging/positioning, web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing, collateral, social, sales enablement tools, and internal communications.
This person should understand best practices for B2B copywriting and how to approach emails, landing pages, brochures, digital marketing, web copy, social media, print, blogs, press releases and video scripts to maximize reader engagement and encourage reader action. This role will also be responsible for some internal employee communications.
Previous cybersecurity and/or IT services experience is highly desired, but not required.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions
- Develop brand voice, tone and style guidelines and ensure consistency
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate concepts into effective messages
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
- Create compelling copy/content for digital and integrated advertising/marketing campaigns that span numerous channels (websites, social media, digital, print, video)
- Write copy that helps strengthen the brand in a way that builds an understanding and drives results
- Research industry trends and current events, the company's product offerings and services, along with the brand's audience, to aid in the creation of accurate, on-target copy and concepts
- Understanding of SEO copywriting best practices. Ability to coordinate with SEO manager/agency to perform cybersecurity/IT services-related keyword research to optimize content and increase organic traffic.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good team working skills
Relevant Work Experience:
- At least 5 years of copywriting experience
- Experience in controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines
- Experience in the cybersecurity/IT services field highly desirable
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English or related field
We are fully invested in the growth and well-being of our employees and offer the following benefits to our employees in all locations:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Educational assistance
- EAP services that include free counseling services for employee and family
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your work has made a difference in helping other companies leverage technology as a competitive business advantage, then we want to hear from you today!
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above and are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join a great team of professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.