Blog Communication Specialist
The Blog Communication Specialist role is responsible for generating and posting blog content for RHCS’s website in alignment with organizational strategies and direction. The role will be off-site, as the employee will work from home.
- Collaborates with CEO to discuss blog content that will reflect the organization’s mission and vision.
- Provide freelance writing services, which include weekly articles in the following areas:Relationships
- African American Insight
- Personal or Professional Growth
- Network and establish relationships with popular bloggers in order to increase RCHS’ visibility and collaboration opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft high-quality content
- 3+ years as freelance writer or blogger
- English major preferred, not required.
- Experience with WordPress platform
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for blogs
What’s in it for you?
RHCS prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
We offer incentives to include the following:
- Paid registration and travel to one Social Media or Blog Conference
- 20% Commission for Social Media Leads that Convert into Jobs for RHCS
- And more…