1. Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
2. Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience.
3. Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
4. Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
5. Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
6. Working with a supervisor to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations.