Senior Software Engineer
As a Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end programming languages, and development frameworks. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Qualification : Computer Science / Information Technologies
Experience : 2 Years to 5 Years
Job location : Bangalore ( WFO )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Major software components, systems, and features for Next. Gen Rule Engine & Risk Platform for the Digital Lending.
- Build Front End Applications for Risk Platform using latest web frameworks.
- Responsibilities also include Guiding Junior members, Creating Interfaces, Integration with other applications & Databases, and debugging and troubleshooting of any issues.
Skills Required (Technical):
- Strong Python Programming skill, and having excellent knowledge of developing applications using Flask / Django is desired.
- Expertise in developing REST framework applications using both SQL and NoSQL DBs.
- Experience in Deploying applications in any of the cloud platforms like AWS is a plus.
- Any Experience in Usage of Message queues like Redis/Kafka is a plus.
- Any Experience in using the Python Data Library (Numpy/Pandas) is a plus.
- SQL, Java, Golang, Python, AWS, Angular, React JS
Skills Required (Non Technical):
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills with good soft communication skills.
- Any small sized team handling experience is a plus.
- Preferred from Product based companies / Start ups.
- Consistent Academic record.
View another job
Infosys Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India • Full-time 27 days ago
E-commerce Retail Company Remote (US) • Full-time 24 days ago
MakeB Technologies Pune, Maharashtra, India • Full-time 27 days ago