CE20 - Creative Services Manager
This is a Direct HIre position and pay rate will range from $50K - $75K Depending on Experience
This is a full time position (40 hrs/week) however, some flexibility is required, periodic nights or weekends may be requested to meet deadlines
Education Requirement: Bachelor Degree in business, marketing, journalism or communications + 3 years of relevant experience
- Create tactical marketing plans/calendars for creation and execution of content across all channels and partner retail ecommerce sites.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and tells a story.
- Lead development of all digital content, using outside agencies, freelancers, and candidates personal writing skills.
- Re-purpose all past content to create a freshness.
- Manage online content presence, including all social media, websites and landing pages
- Review partner retail online sites and provide feedback as how to increase sales on their sites.
- Manage pushing content and versioning to all partners.
- Demonstrate skills or online PR, through establishment of relationships with bloggers and other influencers.
- Establish and optimize digital metrics and dashboards to show ROI on digital marketing expenditures.
- Expert in managing digital content production, advertising and social media Data-driven and deep analytical skills
- Exceptional communication ability required both written and oral Experience in creation of clean, publish-ready content.
- Content includes copy, info graphs, images and video formats.
- Passionate about digital marketing and consistently seeks opportunities for personal and professional skill development Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and all Social Media Channels Project management experience required Image and video experience required Shopify experience preferred.
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!!!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]