Marketing Content Writer
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to support a project for our client that is a large law firm in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- You must have outstanding research skills, a positive attitude, a creative and analytical mind, and the ability to handle multiple writing projects at once.
- You should be able to edit your own writing, if need be.
- Essentially, you will hit the ground running with the help and support from everyone at our firm.
- If your typing speed is above 60 words per minute, and you speak Spanish, huge plus!
- Our website (general pages, landing pages, PPC pages).
- Optimize our digital content for SEO.
- Legal blog posts (strong focus on all our practice areas).
- Occasionally, you’ ll have to delegate (some) writing assignments to freelance writers, and proof/edit their content to be published on our behalf.
- Work extremely well under pressure, adhere to deadlines.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Possess excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Have an understanding and sensibility of the legal market and consumers.
- Have strong research and analytical skills.
- Be able to perform with little supervision.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and ability to multitask.
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business