Localization Writer- Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese
My client is one of the first-ever casinos to support the Bitcoin Lightning Network and is determined to achieve a globally acclaimed compliance standing!
They recently obtained the Curacao License and they want to attain a recognized standing in the global market & significantly strengthen our position as one of the Best Provably Fair Crypto Casinos!
With their 2000+ games ranging from slots to live dealer games and classic in-house games, they aim to provide the players with an amazing crypto gaming experience!
- Produce creative and well-researched content for the Company blog which aligns with the brand and vision
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
- Responsible for the translation and proofreading of a wide variety of games-related material, such as website content, templates, packaging, press releases, and all other marketing materials in the language of expertise
- Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Translating and editing grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and language-specific slang in the language of expertise. (English, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese).
- Support localization specialists, editing team, and coordinators as required.
- Stay up to date with blockchain, crypto and fintech news and events, and emerging trends
- Native level language skill of their localization language (Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese) and fluent English language skill is required.
- Knowledge of local culture for the language of expertise is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in localization translation (into Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese) and copywriting/content writing in the fintech/crypto industry with proven track record of strong portfolio of articles
- The creative ability to make a text attractive in their native language.
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- You are familiar with SEO writing, Sportsbook, and gambling topics.
- Need to provide a sample of translation works and articles from previous experience. Willing to write an article as part of the interview evaluation.
- Must be detail-oriented with a proven ability to multi-task various projects at the same time.
- Must be a team worker.