Social Media Content Writer
Overview:Upwork has partnered with a publicly-traded marketing management and software company. They provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
Our client is looking for a Social Media Content Writer who can write social media posts for their clients.
What you need to do:
- You need to write social media posts to clients
- The posts need to cover a wide variety of types: calls to action, news, historical info, FAQs, quotes, infographics, etc.
- You need to be engaging and business appropriate
- You must sound as if you were written by the business itself , rather than a disinterested third party
- Content will be solicited in batches of up to 20 posts and must adhere to the guidelines (to be discussed)
What you need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Content Writer
- You must have a conversational tone/writing style
- You must have strong research skills
- You must stay on top of SEO trends - after all, even the best content won’t be effective if readers can’t find it
- You must be able organized to keep on top of content you’ve taken on
- You must have the ability to meet your deadlines
Benefits: Work remotely means you can work from home and anywhere Let us showcase your creativity Your hardwork can contribute to the brand of the clients Competitive pay!