Marketing Content Writer - Consumer Electronics
We are looking for a Writer to create and update marketing content for a large high tech company. The ideal candidate is a creative writer and storyteller, with a proven track record of producing customer-facing, digital assets that drive audience engagement and leads through online content. The successful candidate must be able to write in a upbeat, bold, conversational style that aligns with the client’s brand voice.
This is a 6 month project (extensions likely), 40 hours per week, remote in the US.
Must be flexible to work PST time zone, when needed.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Create and/or edit content that includes webcontent, brochures, infographics, whitepapers, guides, blogs, social posts, video scripts, email and landing page copy
- Incorporate keyword research and SEO optimization
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders for input and approval
- Ensure consistency with corporate style guidelines (style, fonts, images and tone)
- 5+ years experience in marketing writing and copyediting roles, in consumer electronics or consumer tech companies.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to build compelling messages and storylines that align with personas, customer pain points, buyer’s journey stages, and brand voice and style
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Well-organized and detail-oriented professional that thrives in high-volume, high-velocity project environments
- Bachelors degree
View another job
FM Global Johnston, RI • Full-time 24 days ago