Bid Manager Content Writer/Editor
The ideal candidate for our Bid Manager Content Writer/Editor position is someone that is organized and enjoys researching, writing content, and proofing/editing written content. The editor should have the capability to learn quickly and navigate research and writing tasks with an optimistic and positive attitude. Our company culture is centered around being a positive force in the procurement industry. We would love to find someone who is committed to our company’s mission to assist in the growth of small businesses around the country.
The Bid Manager Content Writer/Editor position will begin as a 1099 contract position and the pay is $15-$20/hour. Please submit a writing sample along with your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Some experience working in the proposal space is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Stellar written communication skills, including strong editing and proofreading capabilities.
- Strong organizational/process management skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Writing content for our website, blog posts, and media publications that relate to RFPs.
- Researching article/content topics.
- Assist in the creation of content for client proposals.
- Working with the team to ensure they are meeting proposal formatting requirements
- Proofreading and editing proposal content in addition to website and marketing content.
- Creating case studies.
- Emulating the company’s unique voice, while still paying attention to detail by ensuring grammatical correctness.