Marketing Communications Writer I (Contract)
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work as a contractor at Anthem (via BC Forward) that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Position is to assist with development of key material for new Medicaid business. Responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
Position is allowed to work from home as long as the office building is closed. Currently all staff on our team are working from home. Once building reopens, position will be required to come into the office.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Privacy Notice for California Residents