Affiliate Marketing Strategist
Remote Position. Local to Atlanta Area Preferred.
Are you ready to join a growing beauty company that focuses on transforming, restoring and retaining healthy hair, skin, nails and body? If so keep reading!
Shedavi, LLC is looking for a super-organized and proactive Affiliate Marketing Manager that is interested in eCommerce startups to help with our marketing operations. - keep reading!
Shedavi is looking for an ambitious Affiliate Marketing Strategist with hands-on experience in affiliate program building and management to help grow this marketing channel. The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and growth of strategic partnerships for Shedavi. The Affiliate Marketing Strategist will be responsible for audits, strategy, reporting, setup and ongoing partner management of affiliate campaigns. The ideal candidate should have proven success in building and managing affiliate programs preferably in the beauty, hair care or wellness industry. The best fit will be self-motivated, agile and have an inviting personality. Additionally, this individual should be a strong communicator with a deep knowledge of the affiliate publisher landscape. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with the CEO, SEO, PR, marketing and operations teams in the company. – Still interested, keep reading!
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfactory standards. Below is a summary of job requirements:
- Define and drive performance marketing program strategy for campaigns.
- Research, identify, onboard and maintain key partnerships with bloggers, vloggers, influencers and media publications.
- Onboard and manage various affiliate networks.
- Research, identify and implement software to aggregate data from multiple affiliate programs.
- Manage daily operations of the affiliate marketing channel – strategy building and execution, platform setup and management, affiliate recruitment, program optimizations, and performance measurement/reporting.
- Build and manage affiliate programs and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement.
- Report and provide optimization recommendations on affiliate program performance.
- Use platform data to continuously test, measure, and optimize affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Continuously build upon and grow affiliate program.
- Manage and grow Amazon Affiliate & Influencer program.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business, Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in online affiliate marketing strategy, influencer and end-to-end campaign management.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strategic negotiation skills, understanding of affiliate landscape, and an ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly.
- Hands-on experience with affiliate platforms such as Impact, Share-a-Sale, Commission Junction, Awin, Pepperjam, Refersion, Amazon Affiliate/ Influencer or similar.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and blog partners.
- Expertise in affiliate best practices including: commission structures, tracking, and partner optimization approaches.
- Proven track record of cultivating strong working relationships across affiliate publishers and ability to leverage industry expertise and previous publisher experience to negotiate attractive offers.
- Solid understanding of direct-to-consumer business, eCommerce and the digital marketing landscape.
- Team-oriented and collaborative.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies.
- Ability to work from home, with high speed internet service, ability to navigate different platforms.
- This position is a 90 day contract-to-hire opportunity. Up to 30 hours per week initially. This is a remote position. This position will meet in person as necessary.
- If you are still interested! In the subject line type: I Am Ready to Market Like a RockStar!
Powered by JazzHR