Initial Design Group is looking for a freelance copywriter to assist in client-facing copywriting and copyediting duties. In this role, you will be collaborating with our team to produce content for various touch points / applications including: websites, print collateral, case studies, press releases and blog posts.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Help establish a brand voice and personality through all the various consumer touch points based on client needs
– Create SEO-rich copy, meta tags, titles and page descriptions to enhance search visibility and organic web traffic
– Research, and write original blog posts that engage an audience of entrepreneurs, executives, and managers of startups and growing small- and mid-sized businesses
Required Skills and Characteristics
– Comfort working with a team, collective brainstorming, and incorporating feedback and creative direction into a final product
– Experience developing content for various consumer touch points
– Experience writing about business, marketing, and branding topics or other related subjects
– Ability to work remotely using your own computer
Experience and Educational Background
– Bachelor’s degree required, graduate school experience beneficial
– Prior work experience with marketing, advertising, or public relations agencies a plus
Compensation for this part-time position is competitive and commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of relevant writing samples to [email protected]
About Initial Design Group
Initial Design Group is a business development consulting firm specializing in branding & growth strategies. We help entrepreneurs and established companies grow their businesses, start new ventures and move to a value-added world.
Initial Design Group is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply to this position.