Marketing Content Writer
Do you have a background in digital marketing? Do you have experience writing web content? You should write for us!
We’re an established, fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Chicago with Clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We’re a small group of creative, scrappy individuals who are passionate about the online space, and are looking for a seasoned content writer to join our team.
The online space is constantly changing, and here at Be Found Online, we pride ourselves on the ability to adapt to those changes and offer services that provide the most effective solutions to our Clients.
We need someone who can work with our marketing team to develop compelling, optimized web content that tells our story and explains the benefits of what we do.
In addition, you may also be asked to provide writing services on behalf of our clients. Content types may include (but are not limited to) blog posts, website content, resource article, and/or product/service description.
- Write targeted, engaging, and optimized content on behalf of Be Found Online and/or its Client’s
- Conceptualize and create content for special initiatives, campaigns, and projects
- Produce content directly, and in collaboration with the marketing department, subject matter experts, account managers and/or other members of the client services team
- Create content in a variety of formats including, but not limited to: blog posts, web content, case studies, white papers, press-releases, presentations, ebooks, eblasts, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional content writing experience
- Prior experience with or knowledge of digital marketing servicesstrongly preferred(paid search, SEO, local search, analytics)
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual home-office setting
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Enjoy working in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate the highest regard for grammatical perfection
- Ability to accept constructive criticism, and a willingness to grow and learn
How to Apply:
If interested, send us your resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you love to write
- What makes you the best fit for the position based on your background and experience, and;
- One way you think we can improve the current content on our site
You’re also encouraged to supply writing samples! We look forward to hearing from you!