Remote Torch Full-time Posted 29 days ago
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, their clients, and our customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
At Torch, we believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders who drive invention, inspiration, and innovation to solve the biggest opportunities and challenges of our time. Torch exists to create and support these leaders.
Join us as we not only work to empower conscious leaders for our customers but, within our internal team as well.
As the Content Writer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping how we communicate the value of our products and solutions to thousands of users around the globe. Torch is looking for someone that can powerfully differentiate our messaging, break through the noise and move customers along in their journey. Partnering with Marketing, Product, Sales and other teams, you will be responsible for writing across a spectrum of mediums - theTorch website, ads, emails, landing pages, blog posts, decks, one-pagers and social media - meeting prospects and customers wherever they are in their customer journey.
This person is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and good organizational skills are necessary to succeed. A high performing Content Writer will be able capture attention, engage readers and inspire action. This role reports directly to our San Francisco based Director of Growth Marketing.
- Create B2B marketing content that builds brand preference, audience engagement, digital authority, and website traffic
- Accelerate lead creation, conversion, and revenue by providing compelling and high engagement content
- Produce well-researched content for multiple channels - website, blog, email nurtures, ads, sales collateral, videos, and more
- Use Torch’s messaging framework to ensure consistency across all Torch assets
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content and ensure timely delivery of materials
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize Torch’s website visibility in search results
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company to identify needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics
- Collect, analyze, and report on content marketing KPIs to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
- Build and maintain a master editorial calendar
- Periodically refresh content to ensure it is accurate and continues to align with our content marketing strategy
- 5+ years experience in content writing for SaaS, technology or software
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An excellent grasp of the English language
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.