Back End Developer
We are looking for product (Nodejs)Backend engineers with dynamic intrapreneurial skills who are excited to join us in our journey of building digital products for our customers.
On Premises only(Full Time)
Perks & Benefits:
- Get Opportunity to work on innovative product based projects
- Upgrade your knowledge by sponsored certifications
- Working Hours flexibility
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech-CS/CE/IT, MSc.IT, MCA
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (Express, Fastify, Mongoose, Passport, So on.)
- RESTful API development with utmost quality with modular, reusable coding
- Understanding of different code architecture like MVC, MVP, MVT, MVVM etc.
- Decoupling architecture, microservices & Serverless hands-on
- Test Driven Development(TDD), Experience with unit test-cases writing using well-known library
- Implementation of security and data protection(hand-on experience with encryption/decryption)
- Understanding of RDBMS & NoSQL Databases(MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB Etc.)
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema (ORM & direct query)
- Integration of multiple data sources and third-party libraries including payment gateways & other services used in backend
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools(CI/CD & DevOps concepts)
- Hands on experience with deployment part of backend using different clouds & servers
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages (e. g. EJS, Jade, etc.)
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (Mention any tools your setup uses like npm, grunt,Yarn)
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
View another job
E-commerce Retail Company Remote (US) • Full-time 24 days ago
Majoris Technologies Bengaluru, Karnataka, India • Full-time 27 days ago
Collabera Technologies Bengaluru, Karnataka, India • Full-time 27 days ago