* We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys driving innovation through iterative development.
* You will need to leverage Event Sourcing systems (Scala) and take significant ownership of systems design, development, deployment, monitoring, infrastructure, and production support. * You will also drive continuous performance & scalability improvement work to ensure we continue to meet our non-functional goals as our business grows.
* Bachelors' or above in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
* 4-8 years of experience developing distributed systems and building larger infrastructure setups from scratch.
* Strong experience with multiple languages including at least one JVM language like Scala (preferably), Kotlin, or Java.
* Experience with shell scripting is essential. Familiarity with Rust will be quite useful.
* Self-driven, has a strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently.
* Interest in mentoring and guiding Junior Engineers and promoting best practices across team boundaries.
Nice to haves:
* Managed mission-critical products, e.g. trading platforms, medical applications.
* Basic knowledge of finance and trading.
* Understanding of basic statistical concepts.
* Knowledge on how to debug and resolve issues down to the network level.
* Exposure to CQRS / Event Sourcing patterns and reactive programming.
* Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters and declaring infrastructure as code (Terraform, etc.).
* Experience in Cassandra and PostgreSQL databases.
* Experience in QA and load testing.
View another job
Collabera Technologies Bengaluru, Karnataka, India • Full-time 27 days ago
Secured Solution Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India • Full-time 27 days ago
CODINGBEES TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India • Full-time 27 days ago