Lead Front End Engineer - AngularJS
- Must be a US Resident
- US Citizen or Green Card holder or H1B/TN or H4/L2 EAD
- 7+ years in Front End Development using AngularJS
- Must have handled a team of 4 members
- Being able to work with multiple partners and customers
- Strong Communication Skills
- Work or consulting experience in the education industry.
You will be part of the software engineering team responsible for designing, developing, and enhancing our product. As a Lead Developer, you will be empowered to take ownership over the execution of their tasks and deliver the right value against our team and company strategies. You will be able to impact the product and significantly grow in your role.
You will be responsible for
- Design and develop scalable Angular Micro-Front-End Architecture
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Development of UI applications that can port on mobile, and desktop versions
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process: design, development, and deployment
- Assisting in investigating production issues and providing solutions
- Develop a reusable framework
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
Role, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in applications developed with Angular
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Lead and leading engineers or cross-functional team
- Strong experience with web application development using Angular.js
- Solid experience with Microservices and Docker
- Able to create libraries that can be used to develop complex UI components
- Hands-on experience with the Google Cloud platform
- Experience with GitLab/ Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins
- Able to write secure code which should not have any vulnerabilities reported.
- DevOps: Jira, GitLab/Bitbucket, and knowledge of Jenkins & Docker will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical (PPO and HSA), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life, AD&D, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Remote/Work from Home Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Career Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Discount and Perk Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
We are a technology company offering domain expertise in teaching and learning solutions - leveraging digital, cloud, process automation, data, and strong learning design principles.
For the last 20 years, We have been working with education institutions across the globe to help them build, deploy, and streamline their digital infrastructure. Through our powerful mix of products and services, we are proud to help lead the world into a future where education is accessible, affordable, and effective.
We are based out in Princeton, New Jersey and we serve a global clientele of education publishers, traditional and nontraditional EdTech companies, K-20 schools, universities and career colleges, government agencies, non-profits, corporate training, and education consortia.
View another job
IT services and consulting company 100% remote (US) • Full-time 21 days ago
Semiconductor Enterprise Solution 100% remote (US) • Full-time 19 days ago
Biotech Company 100% remote (US) • Full-time 6 days ago