SEO Content Writer (Contract)
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia Company name Full-time
26 days ago
About the job
Our company is a revolutionary online learning academy that helps students transform their careers in tech. We currently offer Full-stack Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, & Product Management programs for students wishing to break into an online marketing career or accelerate their existing growth.
We are looking for an SEO Content Writer to join the Digital Marketing Squad at our company.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will be primarily responsible for producing informational and educational long-form content to help our company reach a broader audience and let them know about the different programs. Few examples: here (https://Our company.co/panduan-karir/apa-itu-digital-marketing) & here (https://Our company.co/panduan-karir/apa-itu-seo-specialist)
With your original and insightful content writing pieces, you'll help thousands of people better understand the career in the tech industry and the whole learning experience at our company for all the programs we offer now!
More specific on what you will support the team with:
- Create original & SEO friendly long-form content
- Optimize, improve, and update previously published SEO articles
- Assist in performing keyword research and content evaluation
- Research topics that would engage/entertain/inspire/inform our target audience based on keyword research, etc.
- Keep up-to-date about the education industry and the markets we operate in.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in writing published long-form content and researching topics entirely new for you. Preferably with a daily deadline.
- Demonstrated SEO writing skills. Must understand the SEO principles and how to use them to get your article ranked on the first page of SERP.
- Using your creativity and data analysis skills, you can identify high-demand topics and translate them into relevant content ideas for our company.
- Excellent attention to detail. You are thorough about the integrity of your content and care about giving people something of real value, and understand the seriousness of being a bearer of misinformation.
- Ability to work fast under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality. Accustomed to finishing tasks within a timeline, focused and not easily distracted, calm under pressure, and well-organized.
- Collaboration is something you're excellent at. You demonstrated your ability to work well with others to achieve a shared, common goal.
Our first promise - The ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from less than 30 of us to tens of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
The second promise - you will be building your Personal Brand
The specific activities you will be working on will give you the perfect platform to build your personal brand.
The field our company is in, combined with our experience in building successful content marketing teams from scratch, will create a big echo among tech employers, media, and the broader tech ecosystem, which will indirectly benefit you on a personal level.
We have done it in the past already (check it here (https://artplusmarketing.com/how-to-build-a-regional-pr-content-marketing-team-from-scratch-e4ae2b41cd80)), we are doing it again now. Just on a bigger scale :)
The third promise - an Excellent place to work
In Practical Terms
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It's our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at our company, the very best work of their lives.
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone's work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor (https://www.radicalcandor.com/), keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental values, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder's thoughts on these topics (https://medium.com/swlh/employee-recognition-101-how-to-appreciate-the-work-of-your-team-s-b16f834b1267)
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priority in one's life and that today's job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
These are the 4 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup' benefits: flexible and remote working environment, an attractive package, etc => We are offering you all these benefits as well.
But don't join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 4 reasons above.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs