Senior Full Stack Engineer
Sr Full stack Engineer
Job: Sr. Full Stack Engineer Description Quattr is an innovative and fast-growing AI based platform trusted by the world’s top brands for faster growth from organic and paid presence on search engines. Our technology has demonstrated strong results irrespective of the size and span of the websites. From global top 50 brands to startups, Quattr is helping each one move closer to their desired digital goals and so much more. We believe that people are our biggest asset, and we are committed in building top notch teams by servant leadership. Quattr is also committed to each of our engineers’ career growth by providing them equal opportunities in learning, mentorship and trainings. As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of browser-based applications and APIs. You will be working as a member of a software team with Data Engineers to generate working software within a sprint cycle. You must have a passion for taking projects from concept and design state through production stage and make modifications as necessary. You will be working with internal teams and external resources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements. You must have a passion for data visualization and building top notch user experience. In this role, you will play a key part in building, scaling & maintaining the front end of our AI & Analytics platform to help out clients in achieving better digital presence. You will be working in fast pace environment where solving business problem is the highest priority. Your efforts to show meaningful data on our web application will impact nearly every employee & client and will be highly visible across the organization. If working on cutting edge technology, solving business problems and making a difference excites you, this is the job for you!!
· 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer or in a similar role
· 3+ years of industry experience in software development, UX design, Web or API development
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
· Extensive real-world experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and developing responsive web applications.
· Proven track record of solving complex business problem with high quality & automated testing in agile environment.
· Excellent communication & analytics skills
· Proven experience of working with cross functional teams
· Experience of leading team through complex design and architecture
· Expert in working with React JS & Next JS
· Expert in developing RESTful API with Node JS
· Good working knowledge in SQL
· Familiarity with event-driven programming in NodeJS
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
· Have good exposure on frameworks like Bootstrap
· Expert in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Experience with integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
· Experience in integrating with OKTA & other single sign on tools