DevSecOps Architect - eCommerce Security
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder or Visa Transfer (H1 or TN)
- Must have a lot of DevSecOps experience in the retail domain and e-commerce design.
- Expert who can communicate the need and influence throughout the organization.
- 10+ years as a Technical Security Engineering
- 7+ year DevSecOps experience
- Must have excellent communication skills to put their ideas in front
You will be responsible for the overall design and direction of eCommerce Security Engineering across all of our applications. This role is critical in the development and ongoing security posture for digital commerce applications.
Accountable for identifying and implementing our security principles and best practices to maintain application security and address the impact of non-human HTTP traffic on both the performance and security of the application by applying blocks, rate limits, tarpits, or other remediation.
- You will be partnering with the Security Team on Vulnerability Scanning, will manage SSL certificates, assist with cloud architecture IAM needs, create processes for analyzing web traffic to identify patterns of abuse on the website, provide guidance and/or implement mitigation to address discovered abuse patterns using modern security tools, and work with developers and performance engineers to assist in securing the solution.
- As a subject matter expert, this role will leverage various monitoring tools to analyze the security posture of both systems & applications while working independently and collaboratively to address any issues discovered.
- Through collaboration with software development and platform engineers, threat models will be reviewed and corresponding mitigation policies will be applied.
- You will be accountable to protect all external endpoints to the application stack and facilitate vulnerability scans/remediations.
Role, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Resident or H1B/TN visa transfer
- 10+ years of experience as a technical security engineer
- Must have enterprise or retail level applications. Strong understanding of retail domain and ecommerce design ond operational processes
- 5+ years of experience in DevSecOps working with developers and engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement DevSecOps throughout the organization
- Experience developing and maintaining architecture-based documentation
- Knowledge of open source and commercial application security tools and frameworks
- Experience with modern security and defense mechanism applications
- Experience in exploiting web apps and providing guidance on web services security vulnerabilities: cross site scripting, cross-site request forgery, SQL injection, DoS attacks, XML/SOAP, and API attacks
- Expert knowledge of DDos techniques, OWASP risks, Vulnerabilities, and Mitigation Mechanisms
- Proficiency in common network and web protocols
- Experience working in cloud environments and understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience with CI/CD software pipelines
- Experience working with on-site and off-site development teams, coordinating work, expectations, and delivery
- Unlimited personal leave
- Health and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Fun and flexible environment
- Parental leave
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, We are a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. We were launched during the 80's rock era with the idea that style, quality, and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
We operate over 500 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the online store and the mobile app.