Pune, Maharashtra, India MakeB Technologies Full-time
27 days ago
Notice Period: Immediate joiner-30 days
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
Experience: 4 to 10 years, Job location: Pune (M.H.
Responsibilities And Skills
- Must have worked on Java and hands on experience on frameworks (like Spring), database layers (like iBatis, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience on web application & RESTful web service development.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Hands on experience on project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects including creating Junit, Unit testing, Code reviews etc.
- To lead the development and lifetime maintenance of software products, as required to enhance product line. You are also responsible for managing the continuous improvement process within the software product’s lifecycle.
- Development of planned tasks, participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, Troubleshoot and debugging.
- Work closely with clients on issues related to design and development.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Knowledge of Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (whether it is Tomcat, JBoss, etc).
- Experience on web application, OOPs, Design Patterns, Interface, Serialization and Git Version control.
- Ability to handle a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot and Hibernate (Java)