This position will be an integral part of the capture and creation of content for our multi-car NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series team.
- Capturing photos and video content at the racetrack for use on the team's social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Collaborate with Video Production Manager and Manager of Social Media and Creative Content to produce original social and digital content.
- Be a part of jumping on social media trends and discovering new campaigns that can help grow our brand
- Assist in the creation of visually appealing social reports for partners
- Assist the Manager of Social Media and Creative Content with running social media accounts when needed
- 1-3 years of creative and artistic design or photography experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, video editing, photography, or relevant work experience in a related field.
- Ability/experience with managing multiple social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects)
- Willingness and availability to travel on all NASCAR weekends when needed
- Must be willing to assist with the other departments including but not limited to: Sponsor/guest relations, hospitality, and public relations
- Ability to take creative direction and feedback from others
- Ability to think quickly and creatively in an extremely fast-paced non-stop environment
- Knowledge of NASCAR is plus
- Video editing skills are a plus, but not required
***Please note, all candidates must provide a design portfolio/work samples for review to be considered for the position.
View another job
Company name Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam • Full-time about 1 month ago
Company name Mexico City, Mexico • Full-time 26 days ago
Company name Austin, TX • Full-time 21 days ago