Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
• Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
• Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
• Ideally a degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
• Extensive sales experience.
• Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
• Professional yet affable disposition.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
• Emboldened by challenges.