B2B Content Marketing & Copywriting Specialist - Freelance
Leap owns and operates modern retail stores for modern brands. Traditional retail is transforming into something new – an important part of an omnichannel customer experience. By leveraging brands’ existing ecommerce value chains and handling all aspects of store management including real estate, staffing, sales and technology our Platform effectively automates brick and mortar retail store execution for brands. Our growing Platform includes stores in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Miami. We’re actively adding brands and stores to our footprint and looking for awesome people to join our team to help shape the future of retail.
Mission for the position
As the B2B Content Marketing & Copywriting Specialist, you'll be a freelancer working 15-20 hours a week with potential to grow into a full time role on the Brand Management team. You’ll work closely with Business Development, Growth, Account Management, Creative Services and our CEOs to tell our story across a variety of channels. You’ll leverage both content creation and copywriting, in short form and longer form, to bring to life Leap’s mission, vision, products, features and capabilities. Primary responsibilities include publishing content for B2B marketing efforts inclusive of blogs, corporate website, CRM emails, case studies, ads and sponsorships.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B content marketing/copywriting
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
- A portfolio that highlights your writing skills and ability to simplify the complex
- Ability to proactively manage time, prioritize and be a self starter
- A proven track record of working cross-functionally across an organization
- Write engaging, compelling copy for a variety of B2B marketing materials inclusive of blogs, case studies, corporate website, presentation decks, email newsletters, sponsorships and ads
- Create, manage, and publish a pipeline of 4-8 pieces of content per month
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style for new and existing pieces of content
- Partner closely with Brand Management and Growth teams to understand objectives, brand positioning and proof points to turn into content
Powered by JazzHR