ExpertVoice (www.expertvoice.com) - We work with hundreds of the world's most respected consumer brands – companies like Garmin, Carhartt, Purina, Big Agnes, 5.11 Tactical, Garden of Life and 600-plus more, as well as retailers like REI and Cabela's – to engage influential everyday experts, and to build, track and reward their helpful expertise.
The ExpertVoice culture is one of collaboration and togetherness. We believe deeply that we all want to be working alongside others. It motivates us, it inspires us and brings us personal joy. We are a team. We communicate, collaborate and work toward shared goals. We deliver exceptional products and service to our clients. We are also individuals, with different schedules, locations and demands. We believe deeply that each of us should have the freedom to work where and when it's best for our own respective lives. Bottomline, we are results oriented, but we have ultimate flexibility on how to make it happen. We're based in Salt Lake City, but it's OK if you're not.
ExpertVoice is looking for a Content Writer who gets excited by the idea of creating B2B content that informs, educates and inspires. This writer will create both long- and short-form content, supporting writing needs for B2B marketing website, B2C marketing site, landing pages, digital ads, downloadable assets, email, sales collateral and other content formats as necessary. The role requires someone to create content that communicates complex concepts in a pithy manner, while still being able to maintain the brand voice. Think of this as somewhere in-between a technical writer and a marketing creative writer, while not falling too far into either of one of those and probably using fewer words than either.
The ideal candidate will know how to use the written word to support digital marketing and brand development efforts. They will sit on our Studios team and work closely with our Product and Marketing teams.
- Write and create compelling copy in a variety of mediums that motivates and moves our B2B audience along the purchasing funnel
- Collaborate with stakeholders and creative partners across a distributed organization to successfully execute your part in launching B2B campaigns
- Monitor results and gather feedback on campaign performance to adapt for best results
- Research industry and market trends to stay abreast of best practices and tactics
- Utilize your expertise and knowledge to educate and inform marketing and sales teams
- Comprehensive understanding of B2B marketing, trends, and motivators, preferably within the advocacy/influencer marketing industry
- 3-5 years experience in content writing, preferably for an agency or enterprise B2B technology
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative group environment
- Proficient at tailoring and adapting your writing style to suit the intended purpose and align with brand messaging, narrative and tone of voice
- Comfortable multitasking, managing projects that require multiple reviews from various stakeholders and prioritizing projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships and manage project expectations and timeliness
- Portfolio of content projects that showcases a compelling writing approach and strong editorial skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
The benefits of being on the ExpertVoice team:
- Open PTO
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, 401K (with match), paid parental leave, flex spending, AD&D and life insurance.
- Company-sponsored humanitarian trips
- Autonomy and ownership in problem-solving as well as a highly collaborative work environment
- Flexibility to work from your home or from our beautiful downtown Salt Lake City location, with safety guidelines in place
- Discounts with some local ski resorts and downtown vendors
- Parking or UTA pass provided, when commuting
- And finally, our clients frequently extend their incentive purchase programs to our employees
As the world's largest advocacy marketing company, ExpertVoice connects its community of more than 1 million vetted experts with the world's top brands to build trusted brand advocacy by giving the experts a voice and elevating their recommendations. Learn more about ExpertVoice and how its rapidly growing community of brands and experts are improving sales performance by visiting www.ExpertVoice.com.
ExpertVoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with our Equal Opportunity Laws, ADA, and other regulations, as appropriate.