Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and improving customer retention and satisfaction, and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the CX, Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
As a Content Writer, you’ll craft internal and external content that supports Brex customers and enhances their experience while ensuring that we deliver clear, consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints, including chatbot flows, help center articles, email templates, and social media. You’ll collaborate with Brand, Product, Customer Experience (CX), and Sales to share customer insights and optimize strategies.
In this role, you must be able to take complex product workflows and accurately define them in easy-to-understand ways to end users—helping to educate customers about Brex, boost product usage, increase customer satisfaction, and drive growth.
- Own all content in Brex’s Help Center, keeping it up to date and writing new articles as needed to ensure everything about the Brex customer experience is clear
- Manage the copy used in the CX team’s library of auto-replies to common customer inquiries (Salesforce macros)
- Write a variety of customer-facing and internal content, including but not limited to: articles, guides, FAQs, emails, and chatbot responses
- Analyze user feedback and content performance and use those insights to guide copy decisions and improve the Brex user experience
- Work with stakeholders to understand their requirements and build copy flows for accurate and complete customer experiences that meet stakeholder goals
- Identify opportunities for CX improvements and provide guidance/training to CX on composing effective, on-brand responses for a variety of customer requests
- 4+ years of experience developing customer education or content that drives exceptional customer engagement and satisfaction and reduces inbound inquiries
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to conceptualize content from scratch as well as make existing copy stronger and more compelling
- Demonstrated success writing for different channels and formats, such as emails, help articles, social, and marketing
- Ability to develop expertise in Brex’s value prop and product offerings
- Track record of technical research, learning, and meeting deadlines independently
- Collaborative, cross-functional approach to work and the ability to use data to optimize content and strategy decisions
- Portfolio of your writing work (please provide a link)
- Previous startup or product marketing experience, ideally in financial services
- Experience writing not only for customers but also for relevant third parties such as auditors and investors
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from strategy to execution and follow-up