Data Warehouse Manager
The Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing the data warehouse staff working closely with the Company's Business Analysts to gather and understand business and data requirements for business intelligence solutions. Provide strategic planning for data architecture design, data administration, data warehousing, business intelligence, data structure design and modeling, metadata management, and other essential data management functions.
- Manage data warehouse staff through training, motivating and goal setting initiatives.
- Ensure quality review of data warehouse deliverables and reporting designs to verify completion.
- Create best practices and guidelines for organization’s business intelligence development and testing standards.
- Develop and manage data management processes including; data acquisitions, validation, normalization, storage, and delivery of business intelligence solutions.
- Actively participate in Company’s data governance program. Begin to learn the data, what it means, and how it fits together. Anticipate needs and requests based on past experience.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders to quickly understand current and future reporting needs related to the enterprise data warehouse. Lead Data Warehouse technical components regarding the architecture and design for enhancing TBO’s involvement with the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Work with MySQL, PowerBi and other data warehouse reporting tools.
- Serve as project manager for multiple projects simultaneously to deliver on time, on budget with full functionality.
- Manage relationships with external parties including vendors and contractors.
- Some understanding of Web Analytics would be helpful
Bachelor’s degree and no more than 10 years of experience in Data Warehousing
Have either built one DW from Soup to Nuts or have participated in building one
The individual should be hands on with SQL development and shell scripting