Sr Tech Writer
The Technical Writer duties include management and creation of system documents, specifications and SOPs. Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents.
- Excellent listening, writing, analyzing, and organizational skills.
- Proven experience with planning, writing, and maintaining high quality documentation for complex technical subject matter.
- Excellent in note taking during discovery sessions; ability to filter out redundant and superfluous dialogue, capture essence of the discussion and present in a digestible format.
- Focused on remaining unbiased whilst maintaining voice and tone standards for all content created.
- Experience in creating system and business process diagrams.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams on unfamiliar technical subject matter.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, and other related software and applications.
- Background/Experience in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality, Medical or Manufacturing is a Plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, professional certificate and/or equivalent work experience in technical writing, communications, or a related field.