Osawatomie, KS Allied OneSource Contract
12 months ago
- Are you are energetic, collaborative, have strong communication and are results-driven?
- Do you have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems?
- Do you have previous experience managing an IT team?
- If so, we want to talk to you!
- Manage, maintain, and support daily operations
- Provide guidance, coaching and effective assessments for various IT initiatives.
- Oversee the general maintenance of IT infrastructure including network operations and applications
- Implement security policies on the network, data, storage, communication systems, and end users' equipment.
- Develop and execute disaster recovery procedures, and maintain data backups
- Handle annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- 1 year or more experience in leading a team of technical staff;
- Experience reporting to and working with the Executive Management of an organization,
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in working with highly structured and regulated environment such as the medical or financial industries;
- Experience with conducting and directing research into IT issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects; or
- Large IT budget management experience
- Hands on experience managing PCs, applications, IT security network and server support.