How do I report a problem with Hotmail? - 2 minutes read
Hotmail allows you to send or receive emails to your clients or to individuals. Many users create an account with Hotmail and start the services. Sometimes, you are stuck in a situation when you are unable to get into your Hotmail account. For this, you can report a problem with Hotmail and solve the issues. You can fill out the report form or connect with customer service. Therefore, to report a problem with Hotmail, you can follow the given information.
- Firstly, you are required to access the official website of Hotmail.
- At there, you can navigate to the help and contact section from the menu page.
- You will find the appropriate ways from which you can select the “report a problem” tab.
- With this, a report form will appear on the screen that you need to fill out.
- You need to choose the topic and describe them in detail.
- At last, you can also add the necessary details and send them to the representative.
- The customer representative will check the request and connect with you accordingly.
- They will immediately register your issues and solve the queries in less possible time.
Besides the above information, you can connect with customer service by other methods like live chat, phone, email, and social media. You can call on the Hotmail support number and follow the automated voiceover. Once you follow the necessary commands, your phone will be allocated to the experts to get assistance. They are professional and help you to find the solution to all the account-related issues.