How early can I check into Swiss Air? - 3 minutes read
Swiss air is the national airline of Switzerland, operating flights across Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. Swiss Air is committed to providing exceptional customer service and high-quality products to customers. When it comes to the check-in process, the customers would prefer to do it in advance to avoid last-minute hassles. Swiss Air allows you to check in way early, depending on the mode you use to check-in. If you prefer to get the check-in process automated, you can opt for the service to get an automated check-in. To check-in without any problems, you have to be aware of the check-in policy at Swiss Air.
Swiss Air Check-in policy:
• You can check in online 23 hours before departure.
• The latest airport check-in times differ depending on the destination.
• You will be checked in automatically if you opt for automated check-in.
• You can check by using the swiss online check-in website, check-in machines at the airport, and check-in counters at the airport.
Benefits of early check-in
• You get to select your seat online.
• You can go straight to the gate and get to save time.
• It makes your journey comfortable and stress-free.
• You can keep a mobile boarding pass rather than a hard copy.
• You can print the home-printed baggage tag at home and profit from shorter waiting times at check-in.
Different ways to check in-
Via the website/ Online:
The website is user-friendly, and you can easily check in by visiting the website using your tablet, smartphone, or computer. The swiss online check-in can is done using the steps below.
• You have to go to the homepage - swiss.com.
• You must log in using your booking reference and a ticket number.
• You will get the option “Online check-in” under the booking summary.
• You can book a seat and add details like your passport information.
• You will get the option to download your boarding pass or print your ticket.
Via the machine at the airport:
You can check in using the self-service machines at the airport. The machines are easy to use, and you can skip the long queue at the airport counter. You can follow the steps below to do so.
• Select the Airline Swiss Air
• You have to enter your flight number and last name.
• You will now get the option to select a seat.
• In the end, you will get the option to review and print your boarding pass
• Additionally, you can call the swiss airlines phone number for check-in support if you need more help.
Via the airport check-in counter:
You can check in at the airport counters by speaking to a customer service agent. This may be the best option if you want an agent to check you in.
• You have to give your booking reference and last name.
• The customer service agent will check you in.
• If you have any baggage to check-in or any special requests for the flight, you can ask them to accommodate your requirements.