GCSE maths - 2 minutes read
I have most likely that this program is the awesome is and would have total trust in prescribing it to anybody examining GCSE maths… "
"My child was battling with GCSE update and being a common kid his craving to remain inside and the investigation was not very high on the plan! His maths has consistently been really normal, and he has consistently had next to no trust in his numerical capacities. Jeevan's program is brilliant. The breakdown of all numerical issues has totally changed the manner in which my child moves toward his work and he is done questioning his capacity. I have almost certainly that this program is the awesome is and would have total trust in prescribing it to anybody examining GCSE maths.
- The same revision schedule I used to get an A* in GCSE maths a year early!
- It can be used by any GCSE/IGCSE maths student, regardless of the examining body.
- It covers the new UK GCSE Maths specification (9-1) released in September 2015.
- The fatal mistake thousands of students make in their maths revision and how YOU can avoid it.
- The most important area of your revision yet it goes widely unnoticed. This is where the A/A* grades are achieved.
- 3 unique memory retention techniques you can use to remember all you need to know for your exam.
- What process to follow a few days before your exam and why there is NO need to do any past papers at this point.
- A simple technique that will allow you to spend up to 50% of your time doing the things you enjoy!
- How to revise for all your other GCSE exams and achieve a top grade in each one.
- Tips on how to score up to 100% in your exam.
- A neat little trick to eliminate stress & anxiety on exam day.
- How to enter the exam if you’re a private candidate with a tip on saving on the entry cost.
- Over 8 hours of video footage of me going through the trickiest exam questions of the syllabus
- Watch these video tutorials as many times as you like, in the comfort of your own home.