Shed 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs even 100 lbs or more - and Keep It Off FOREVER!! - 4 minutes read
These are the secrets that you can use in your personal wellness routine that will help you lose fat and that target fat weight loss. These tips list the ideal ways to increase your metabolism and increase your lean muscle fiber. You will learn what activities cause you to burn calories even when you are not exercising and which activities increase fat loss.
Here is a killer list of the secrets that will get you lean and mean and that will help you burn body fat:
Build Muscle Fiber through moving heavy things. Moving or lifting weight increases your metabolism. Start lifting safely. Prioritize this!
Fight Inflammation through your diet. If your body is in a state of inflammation, your body will shut down its ability to burn fat and this decreases your metabolism. Cut out sugars, artificial sugars, processed foods, refined oils and other inflammatory foods. This includes low calorie and no calorie products that are artificially flavored such calorie free flavored waters that are loaded with chemicals and fake sugars.
Burn your storage fat through sleep. Resting well takes calories. Discontinue eating for the day a few hours before bedtime and let your body use storage fat to repair your body and heal.
Drink water, green tea and more water! This increases fat burning through “Beta Oxidation”. Beta Oxidation rev’s your metabolism and water increases Beta Oxidation!
Stay active…eat less calories than you burn and be sure to include healthy fats that satiate your appetite and nourish your body and mind and promote balanced blood sugar levels. Avocados, olives, nuts, seeds and oils are good sources of healthy fats. Fat is energy dense…go very easy.
If you increase your fat, decrease your carbohydrates. Also, eat less fat at a sitting than you would eat carbohydrates. Try to pair fat with protein. Do not pair fat with carbohydrates.
Replace your fruits with vegetables. This will save you from the sugars in fruit and increase your fiber intake.
Do not eat too many calories throughout the day and try to eat the bulk of your food early in the day… learn to eat early and relax and eat light late. Eating early provides energy that you need and that you will burn. Food at night gets stored as fat.
Just eat three meals a day….grazing actually prevents your body from tapping into your fat stores…. You need to go at least five hours without eating between meals.
Go easy on cardio on an empty stomach to utilize stored energy and go hard on the cardio after you eat…not long hours of cardio, but cardio circuits.
Exercise on an empty stomach in the morning. You are in a fasted state in the morning and exercising in a fasted state is excellent for fat burning. This can be as simple as walking the dog upon waking and before breakfast.
Pay attention to your body and try to implement these simple tips to see quick results. If you are interested in learning more about healthy fat loss, look into the information provided by and Ben Greenfield Fitness, Rich Roll and The Fat Burning man on I tunes. These guys are great and know what they are talking about! Have fun with it, never give up and claim the body you always wanted to have!
There are several natural ways to reduce body fat, including:
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet that is rich in whole foods and low in processed foods, sugar, and saturated fats. This includes eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.
- Engaging in regular physical activity, such as cardiovascular exercise and strength training. This can help boost metabolism and burn calories.
- Getting enough sleep. Sleep plays an important role in weight management, as lack of sleep can disrupt hormones that regulate hunger and metabolism.
- Managing stress through techniques such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing. Stress can lead to overeating and weight gain.
- Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated, as thirst can often be mistaken for hunger.
- Avoiding fad diets, crash diets and quick fix solutions, it's important to make sustainable changes that can be maintained long-term.