How do I speak to a KLM agent? - 2 minutes read
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, having its headquarters in Amstelveen, is the flag carrier of the country, the Netherlands. It is a 4-star airline providing service in the Netherlands and neighbouring areas with both international and domestic connectivity across the world. If you are trying to book tickets with the airline, and want to connect with an agent, go through the details provided below:
How to connect with a KLM Agent?
KLM Airlines provides you with the option of connecting with the customer service team for your query/doubts/ information needed. To speak to a KLM agent, follow the steps discussed as follows:
- Visit the official website of KLM Airlines.
- Under the contact us icon, click on the contact option.
- Select planning a trip and booking a flight which will direct you to the page; how can I help you?
- Please navigate through the page and select, I need assistance making an online booking.
- Dial +1 800 618 0104 to connect to the agent and follow the IVR steps:
- Press 7 for information on delayed flights.
- Press 5 to book tickets.
- Press 8 for issues logging in to your account.
- Press 2 for details on baggage policy.
The agent is available on call throughout the week, from Monday to Sunday, between 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
It is easy to connect with the airlines to speak with an agent. If you still face an issue with how do I speak to a KLM agent, connect with the airline for further assistance and details through their official website.