How Do I Get My Google Account Recovered? - 2 minutes read
Google account is not just an account rather, there are lots of famous applications or websites using Google account for sign-in. That's why a Google account has become very essential for every user. If you have lost or forgotten your Google account password and searching to get your Google account recovered so don't go anywhere, just follow the below-given proven techniques for Google account recovery.
Methods to recover Google account:
Users can recover their Google account through a registered phone number or Email address. Let's see each method with proper demonstrations.
Method to recover Google account via Phone:
- Open any web browser and type the URL https://www.google.com/ in the search bar.
- Next, choose the 'Sign-in' button.
- Then, enter your associated email or phone number in the text box and then, click on the 'Next' button.
- After then, don't enter the password, just tap on the 'Forgot Password link.
- Now, you need to check your phone and pair the number which should be similar to the display screen.
- After pairing the number, you will get an opportunity to create a new password.
- Finally, set a new password and again, sign in to your Google account with the new password.
Method to get my Google account recovered through the alternate email address:
If you didn't add a recovery number to your Google account so don't need to worry, because you can directly recover your Google account through an alternate email address.
- Again, visit the Google website through any suitable web browser.
- Then, enter your email address in the given text & hit on the next button.
- After then, press the forgot password link.
- Next, choose the try another method. (If Google is asking about your phone number)
- Now, enter your recovered email address, and then, Google will send a code to your alternate email address.
- Enter the code in the text box and tap on the verify button.
- Finally, you can set a new password.